We are happy to announce that SerenSnippity has reopened. To ensure the health and safety of our stylists and guests, we are following a strict protocol.
1. You cannot come into your appointment if: you have any symptoms which include cough, runny/stuffy nose, sore throat and fever. If you or anyone in your home has COVID. If you or anyone in your home have recently traveled and are under a 14-day quarantine.
2. Upon entering the salon, you will be required to wear a behind the ear mask. If you don't have one, we will provide you with a new one.
3. Beverages cannot be served at this time, please bring your own water or coffee.
4. You cannot bring friends or family to your appointment.
5. Right now we are not accepting walk-ins or booking on-line. Please call or text the salon
219-226-4928 to schedule an appointment.
In addition, we have a pretty intense virus control plan in place.
1. We are using bacteria, virus, allergen filters for the salon.
2. We have sourced approve sanitizer and cleaners for the salon, instruments and washroom, which will be cleaned and sanitized after each guest.
3. We will only have one client booked at a time per stylist, distancing 6 feet apart.
4. Every client will have a fresh cape and sterilized tools (as usual).
5. All magazines have been removed.
6. After each guest, we will book off enough time to fully clean and sanitize every salon surface, touch points, washroom, everything!
7. We would appreciate a cancellation (be it short notice) if you're even the slightest bit under the weather.
Thank you for your patience and support!
We look forward to seeing you soon!